OUCH.
my tummy hurts. cramps cramps cramps. get it? urgh why must women get menses! it sucks so much. I think my tummy is hurting due to the excess amount of fluid i consumed yesterday. URGH.
Alright. Had the bridging programme today. I was bored outta my ass man. Was complaining of the pain from morning till.. now. Hai. Had amaths and chem. So freaking boring. I have amaths hw ACTUALLY but i don't really feel like doing.. Bah whatever.
Went to anthea's house to watch Brotherhood [M18 show!] after that.. Quite cool. Kinda hate war shows. Especially the other one i watched at my cousin's place.
Pierce the dagger through the stomach, TWIST it and push it UP, UP.
EWWWWWWWWW.
Oh yea. My blog is weird huh? I mean.. Yea weird lol wth.
Does it have any problem with the resolutions? I hope not yea. :)
LALALA. My tummy still hurts. Gonna do homework soon. Boring.. HAIIII~
Okay...
Bye...
Hm.
Hm.
TAG OKAY?
BYEEEE I'm so bored i'm doing stupid bulletin posts on friendster AGAIN ahhahahaha BYE for the last time.
Monday, November 01, 2004
Previous Posts
- Helloo~ Another stayhome saturday for me today. BO...
- Wow. Thanks man. [I think you know who you are] :)...
- Hiiiiiiiiii~ Firstly, NOTE TO SOPHINA ___ (what'...
- PONTANG! HAhAHAHAHA. Eliza, Ouracha and me all pon...
- Hm. Maia is out. Yea i know it's rather late blogg...
- Went to wildwildwet today. :) FUN~ Just that this ...
- HIIIIII. I'm bored. :l Can someone entertai...
- Whoa. I'm a good girl today. :) Nah i didn't study...
- I UPDATED! WHERE IS IT?!?! okay anyway THE EXAMS ...
- WEOEOEOEOEOWNUXTTASKJFGKDJkjfjadfa urm, okay. i w...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home